Time & Location
About the Event
A Night with Kristin & Danny to benefit HOPE Homeschooling Center!
Kristin & Danny Adams are viral video creators, best known for their funny lip-sync mashups. They are passionate about finding the funny in life and relationships, and in addition to making family-friendly online videos, they travel the country as speakers and emcees, entertaining audiences with their “Date Night With Kristin And Danny” and “Laughter Is The Best Medicine” programs. Kristin & Danny originally met and married in Los Angeles, California where they spent 15 years working in the entertainment industry; Kristin as a television host and red carpet correspondent, and Danny as an actor, comedian, and stunt man for sports commercials.
In 2016, after a “mountaintop moment” - really, Danny went to the mountains to pray, old-testament style - God called them to move to Danny’s hometown of Indianapolis, IN to begin creating “online family-friendly content where God is always welcome.” One cross-country move, three years and several viral videos later, they now have an online following of over 1 million people, and are committed to using their influence to help encourage and cultivate healthy marriages and families for God’s glory. Kristin and Danny are parents to Harper (9) and Holt (6) and enjoy homeschooling together as a family. You can find out more about their story and watch their videos at www.kristinanddanny.net
Join us for a night of fun, food, and fundraising! (link to Event Brochure)
Dress Attire (business / business casual):
- Women - Business casual dress or slacks/jacket
- Men - Business casual slacks, button-down shirt, jacket, etc.
You are welcome to wear a formal gown or tux, but you might be the only one!
A meal is included! Each guest will have 1) a Salad, 2) Choice of Chicken or Vegan Entrée, and 3) a Dessert.
- Salad – Spinach Salad with Mandarin Oranges, Strawberries, Honey Poppy Seed Dressing (nut free, dairy free, gluten free)
- Chicken Entrée Option – Dry Rubbed Chicken Breast with Cascabel Demi, Roasted Potatoes and Asparagus (nut free and gluten free)
- Vegan Entrée Option – Grilled Portobello & Roasted Vegetable Stack with Balsamic Glaze, Herb Roasted Potatoes and Grilled Asparagus
- Dessert – Plain Cheesecake Topped with Strawberries
After registering, you will recieve a confirmation email with the tickets. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Individual Seat$100$1000$0